This tiny quadcopter has large 1020 motors that give it surprising performance for a micro quadcopter. Buy ARF version here and buy the RTF version here
– Large 1020 brushed motors provide plenty of power. Very maneuverable and fast little quadcopter.
– Relatively long flight time for a FPV micro quadcopter at over 5 1/2 minutes.
– Built-in On Screen Display (OSD), configurable in Betaflight.
– Available versions include ARF DSM/Frsky/Flysky (AFHDS2A), and RTF (Flysky only).
– Powered by commonly available 3.7V 600mah LiPo with white Losi connector. Widely available and cheap.
– Omnibus F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.0.1
– 600 TVL camera with 25 mW 48 Channel NTSC/PAL FPV transmitter. Can be easily tilted up or down to improve view.
– Buzzer and VBAT detector for low batt warning.
– Carbon fiberglass structure.
– Includes spare battery and two spare motors. Motors are plug-in, and easily replaceable.
– Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– I had problems configuring some Betaflight 3.0.1 settings in Betaflight. Although I would save my settings, they would work for one flight, then would reset back to the original stock settings. I then tried Cleanflight to configure the quadcopter settings, and that seemed to correct the issue.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.