This drone and controller is decorated in US army motif. It’s a great beginner’s learn to fly quadcopter. Soon to be available here and WiFi version here
– Interesting design with US Army logo and colors.
– Very easy to fly quadcopter. Although a clone of the Syma X5C, it has improvements over the original such as greater range, altitude hold, headless mode, one key return, automatic takeoff and automatic landing.
– Uses commonly available, inexpensive Syma X5C batteries.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– it’s important to land soon after you notice low voltage warning of the quadcopter’s lights (they blink). You have approximately 20 seconds to land after they start blinking. Otherwise the quadcopter may drop to protect its battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.